Official Event Registration is now closed. If your team did not complete event registration during the past two weeks, you must sign up in Round 2 which is currently open. Round 2 teams will be assigned on a first-come basis AFTER all the Round 1 assignments have been made.
Round 2 is for teams who did not fill out the form in Round 1 ONLY. It is not for requesting multiple official events (not allowed), or changing event preferences.
Round 2 Official Event Registration: https://forms.gle/BL9V5vMFqwzJtqkf9
Many of our scrimmages still have space for teams. Scrimmages are unofficial events so you may sign up for and participate in as many as you like.
- Bridgewater State Univ Scrimmage (11/9)
- To register, go to firstinspires.org, log in, and click on “Event Options” for your team. You can look for nearby events or search for “Bridgewater”.
- This event requires a minimum of 16 teams. Please sign up early to ensure the event is run.
- T-Hawk Test Drive 9 hosted by FRC1100 (11/2)
- To register, go to firstinspires.org, log in, and click on “Event Options” for your team. You can look for nearby events or search for “FRC1100”.
- Priority registration will be given to Central MA teams
- Blackstone Valley Scrimmage (11/23): This event will give teams the chance to practice on competition tables. Many technical awards.
- To register: https://forms.gle/vBp9wGh2Cq9WfQqR6
Colleen Shaver BS ’04, MS ‘08
Director, Robotics Resource Center at WPI